SRV-4 MIDI Servo Movement Control
This circuit works in conjunction with dc positional servos of the type popularly used in radio-controlled models to enable the control of MIDI-operated animations.
The following features are provided:
- Up to eight servos can be controlled at once
- Positional resolution of each servo output is 1 part in 128
- Selectable movement range scaling to suit different servo types and applications
- Responds to Control Change messages from any standard MIDI data source
- Range of Control Change message numbers to respond to can be selected by on-board switches
- Can be set to respond to any one of 16 MIDI channels by on-board switches
- Four of the servo outputs also have slave on/off digital outputs for operating switched devices
- Powered by a single supply in the range 4.5 to 5.5 V dc
- Built on a high quality glass fibre PCB measuring 76mm (3in) square
- Supplied with comprehensive installation notes
- This product is RoHS compliant.
Includes installation instructions and technical support by e-mail/telephone.